MMHead5 Musing Mistress: Not That There Is Anything Wrong with That

 10/31/2005

Not That There Is Anything Wrong with That

I remember when I first realized my interest in BDSM I felt a lot like I was "coming out of the closet" so to speak. I knew a lot of gay people from being in horses, theater, raves, etc. So I have heard the 'How I came out' saga more than a few times. I thought it was funny how much discovering my interest in female domination sounded eerily familiar...

"I think I always sort of knew I was different"
"I feel freer now that I am honest about it"
"It was like an awakening"
"I didn't choose to be this way, I just am"

A little cheesy maybe. However, I really did feel like I had found the answer to some great mystery of the universe. I use to regularly stop & think maybe I am a lesbian, but I was pretty sure I wasn't. Still I felt like as sexually liberated as I was something was missing. When discovered BDSM it was like a light bulb going off. I had gotten my answer. I knew what was different about me. Notably I was ecstatic not to be a lesbian. Not because I'm against sex with a woman, moreso because I can't get along with them. It would have been a cruel twist of fate for me to end up gay.

Anyway, part of the reason I have this blog is hopefully to give others someone normal to relate to. I know that submissive men seem to have the most trouble coming to terms with their desires, but really any person who feels they are a sexual anomaly likes to know they aren't alone. Well, you aren't. I was lucky to have like minded & open minded friends. Not everyone gets that so feel free to commiserate, enjoy or whatever with me.

  1 Dedications:

           Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should show them the foot that changed us both...

   3:07 PM
 

Post a Comment

            << Home